Menu


May 16, 2010

Trip to Hong Kong

I just got back from a trip to Hong Kong. I was there for a tech pack handover with the company Im freelancing for. It was a great experience, my first time in Hong Kong:-) We travelled to China every day to visit the different factories.
Here are some picture from the trip, a lot on food since that is very different from what we eat in Europe, both when it was still alive and after. And a big part of it stared at me from the plate...:-)

In the cab, on the way to our hotel.


My room:-)
Hong Kong by night!

At the border to China.

Lunch at a restaurant in China. Most of the food we had was alive in big water tanks fore it was cooked for us...Some was already dead.. I can say that we didn't have all these creatures












Some of the food that arrived on the plate kind of stared at you...




Workers in action at one of the factories.

One afternoon we went to a tea market and had a proper tea tasting. I found out that my way of making tea has been pretty wrong all these years... I bought some really nice teas that I tried as soon as I got home!







A biking police in China.


No comments:

Post a Comment